Times Tables Heroes Game
Practise times tables from 2 to 12 in a fun way with this super imaginative, super hero board game!
- Features 2 games in 1 - Save the City board game and Multiplication Bingo
- Couples imaginative play with multiplication to make times tables practise fun!
- Perfect for children age 6-9 years, specifically children in Year 4 practising for their Multiplication Tables Check
In the Hero City Board Game players move around the board by spinning the spinners and solving multiplication sums. If a player lands on a shield square they have to use their imaginations to help their superhero defeat the disaster - they'll need to defeat the evil unicorns, outwit the zombies or even escape the giant slugs! Times Tables Heroes also includes a colourful times tables checker, which can be used with or outside of the game to extend learning.
When the game is finished players can turn over the board for a fast paced game of Multiplication Bingo! Using the cards and spinners from the board game, players race to be the first to get 3 in a row. This will be especially helpful for encouraging children to recall their times tables quickly.
Times Tables Heroes is designed to help parents and children prepare for the new multiplication tables check (MTC), which is compulsory nationwide in primary schools for children in Year 4 from June 2020.
- 1 jigged double-sided board
- 21 shield cards
- 4 character playing pieces
- 4 character stands
- 3 spinner boards
- 3 two-part plastic spinners
- 1 times tables checker
- 4 superhero reference cards
- 1 instruction leaflet