Tangram Puzzle Game
The benefits of tangrams
Tangrams are a great educational resource for the teaching of different mathematical disciplines. At the same time, this activity is great for stimulating creativity and imagination in both children and adults. So, we can say that using tangram contributes to the development and improvement of aspects like:
- Attention and concentration.
- The development of psycomotor and intellectual capacities.
- Visual memory: Children must observe the model – or template – and then reproduce it. In this sense, it develops visual memorization.
- Visual perception: Tangram involves the interpretation and discrimination of some visual stimuli from others.
- Orientation and spacial structurization: Children learn and relate some objects with others in relation to the position that they’re in (above, below, left, right)
- It allows for the training of visual-motor coordination: Hand-eye coordination.
In the same way, using tangrams:
- Contributes to the formation of abstract ideas.
- Encourages the ability for children to discover things on their own.
- Allows children to come to conclusions and generate their own knowledge.
- Develops the ability to reflect and reason in order to come up with a solution.
- Encourages patience and ingenuity.
Creative playtime fun in a convenient storage box! This brightly coloured puzzle game promises hours of fun while simultaneously training logical thinking and spatial-visual perception. With the 52 coloured wooden puzzle pieces, all kinds of different figures and shapes can be created. Fantasy knows no bounds! 16 suggested puzzle designs are included in notebook form. With the high-quality compact metal storage box, this tangram set also becomes an ideal travel game. It's a creative game that also challenges concentration and fantasy.
Dimensions : Box approx. 15 x 15 x 5 cm
Age : 3yrs+