Royal Tara Bronze Plated Holy Water Font
This beautiful Royal Tara Bronze Plated Holy Water Font. The perfect gift for many occasions.
The use of holy water fonts is a very old tradition in the Catholic Church, dating from about the 4th century A.D. In early times fountains were used where the Christian faithful would wash their hands and feet before entering the church. This bronze plated holy water font, with its Celtic interlacing and central shamrock motif on a high cross is representative of Ireland’s ancient religious heritage.
- MATERIAL: Plated with BRONZE that’s lustrous yet understated, this piece is durable as well as attractive and is guaranteed to stand the test of time. This makes it a perfect candidate for future family heirloom status, passing down through the many generations of your clan
- MEASUREMENTS: Measuring 15.5cm in height by 9cm in width, this bronze-plated holy water font is small enough to be added to the existing decor of any room with ease, while large enough to draw in all of the attention and compliments it deserves
- In early Christian times, holy water fonts were used for the purpose of washing one’s hands and feet as a sign of respect before entering the church to pray. Now, you can be reminded of the depth and passion of your own faith and devotion at home, each and every day
- Delicate Celtic weave interlacing patterns give this bronze-plated holy font wall decoration and mystical, old-world feel, hearkening back to Ireland’s ancient Celtic past as well as its Christian present. What better way to show your appreciation for Ireland’s rich history and cultural heritage than by proudly displaying this piece in your home
- CELTIC STYLE: Surprise the Ireland-lover in your life with this bronze-plated Celtic-style holy water font decoration, whether it be for their birthday, a thoughtful Christmas present, or simply just because. No matter their religious beliefs, they’ll be sure to fall in love with this charmingly rustic piece just as quickly as we did